“Really?” you’re probably saying. “The Green Smoke® electronic cigarette battery pack I purchased for just $44.97 has a warranty? But I’m sure they’ll work – I’ve been using Green Smoke® ecigs for months!”
And they will! Our lithium ion batteries are designed for optimal and long-lasting performance – with a lifespan of about 400 charges (approximately one year’s worth of use). But, if for any reason your Green Smoke® batteries don’t work as they should, know that you’re covered. It’s a matter of trust – we want to assure you that you can depend on us to stand behind the performance of any Green Smoke® product.
365-Day Limited Warranty: You’ll probably never need it. But just in case…
Here’s our promise – that your Green Smoke® battery will have NO DEFECTS materially and functionally when used normally during its lifetime.
And here’s our guarantee – for batteries purchased online or through our toll-free number
• FREE battery replacements within one year of purchase, if the battery you purchased or a subsequent replacement proves to be defective (subject to warranty conditions)
• Up to THREE MORE replacements (if you require them) following the initial one-year period Note: After the first year, you may get a replacement if you have separately purchased Green Smoke® cartridges within three months prior to each replacement request (by sharon). (Please provide a receipt indicating that you’ve made this purchase within the three-month time period if you did not order the Green Smoke® cartridges online or through our Toll Free Number.)
What the 365-Day Limited Warranty does not cover
Was your battery modified, altered, repaired, or serviced by any person or company other than Green Smoke® e-vapor? Was it misused or operated in a manner inconsistent with the instructions? Was it subjected to an accident or physical abuse? Was it used for any reason other than that for which it was intended (including, but not limited to, use with non-Green Smoke® chargers)?
Sorry, but the Warranty does not cover those conditions.
Easy 1-2-3 steps to take advantage of your Warranty
Rest assured – you won’t have to jump through hoops to get your Warranty. Here’s how easy it is:
• Step 1
Email our Customer Service Department at email@example.com to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). In your email subject line, write “Request for Return Merchandise Authorization Number.” In the body of your email, include your:
Full contact information, including your name and/or company name
* Order number and battery purchase date
* Cartridge purchase date (if applicable)
* Phone, fax, email address, shipping address
* Reason for returning the battery, with a detailed explanation
• Step 2
Wait 2 business days to receive RMA#. Only when you receive your RMA# should you send your battery to us – securely packaged in a padded envelope with a copy of the email from our Customer Service Department indicating your RMA#. (If applicable, include the cartridge receipt.)
• Step 3
Expect a confirmation email from our Customer Service Department indicating they have received the battery you’ve sent, and including an estimated time of delivery of your replacement Green Smoke® battery.
Questions? Simply call our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service Department at (888) 224-1345.